What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech and Blockchain with powerful technologies like ClojureScript, Re-frame, and Firebase.
Our server-less architecture powered by functional programming is helping us to keep ourselves focused on our core domain and build a delightful experience.
Our engineering principles? Simplicity, quality, and a magical UX!
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our team and work side-by-side with the CTO to explore the crypto space, build features around our Multisignature wallet (Gnosis-Safe) and help us integrate them into our platform.
She or he will help build and maintain our next-generation financial services for business – leveraging bleeding edge blockchain technology as well as a server-less infrastructure using functional programming.
As a core member, we also expect you to help us shape our culture and brand positively.
- Conduct research on smart-contract protocols based on our market research and user requirements
- Build prototypes to demonstrate the capabilities of a protocol in the context of Multis
- Design and build smart contracts around our Multisignature wallet (Gnosis-Safe) with a focus on quality, security, and testability
- Redact detailed specifications about integration to our platform
- Collaborate with the engineering, product, and design teams as well as other stakeholders to maintain a high quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team